Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another Not-So-Fun Thing

For more than 2 weeks, an entire set of my flickr photographs - the ones illustrating "Marinated chicken thighs on a George Foreman Grill" have been racking up hits, the same number for each photograph, with no hits either to the set itself or to the recipe on this blog.  I cannot discover who is using them or on what site those photographs are in rotation.  Some search term in google graphics that brings all of them up?  Someone, somewhere, using my pics to illustrate their blog?  A store selling George Foreman Grills which has taken my pics and many others to show in a looping display?  I decided to stop feeling ripped off and to view it instead as a free marketing opportunity, so I edited all the photos in "picnik" so now they all have the URL for this blog clearly visible.  Nothing changed.  The looping goes on.

No comments: